Wednesday, September 30, 2009

disney couture

oh hai these are some pretty jewelleries I would like thx:


Disney couture Pocahontas necklace. It is a compass inside!


DC Lumiere necklace!!! My favourite. MAJOR, MAJOR WANT.


DC Treasure Chest ring. Wish it fit me.


Pretty DC Tinkerbell pearl necklace. I already have the silver cut-out crawling Tinkerbell, but this is also amazing.


Also, list of some things I would want, but already have (thus making me very happy):
- watermelon/pineapple frosty fruit
- at least two trashy tabloid mags (today Grazia and Famous made the cut. Tomorrow must get Ok though because the new one comes out on Friday, so mustn't miss out).
- some time off from uni and no essays due til October 30th.
- trip away from Sydney next week. Ok so it's just Wagga but it's AWAY. And I get to see Erin. And get drunk. And sleep in a dorm!
- an opportunity to see my cousin's baby. He will be spending the next two days at my aunty's house which is just around the corner so I will finally get to hang out with him again.

Yay.

P.S. One non-yay: really would like my left wrist to stop being in agonising pain. It hurts very much. And having it bandaged helps but is annoying. Fix yourself, wrist! Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment