Monday, January 31, 2011

Jackets!

Ooooh Winter why are you so far away? I am a bit sick of Summer clothes to be honest. Especially during this bullshit humid Summer. Ew ew ew. Not that I've ever liked the hot weather, but I prefer warm and sunny to overcast, sometimes raining and always humid. Like, seriously.

All I want to do is wear jackets and scarves and boots and tights and shiver instead of sweat. My makeup runs much, much less in Winter. Everything is just better in general. Even the rain doesn't bother me so much now that my hair is long and I can just tie it up instead of submitting to the frizz that inevitably came with a short bob.

Anyhoo, I was perusing net-a-porter the other day and am totally lusting over millions of amazing jackets. I can't wait til it's the season and I can just throw a blazer over a t-shirt and a pair of jeans and be 'done'. Le sigh.

3.1 Phillip Lim























Burberry - um, hope it's faux...























Burberry, duh.






















 
Chloe




























 
Dion Lee






















 
Dion Lee from the back - gorgeous, no?























Jil Sander






















 
McQueen





















 

!!!!!!!























More McQueen






















 
And again.























Cape...want...cape...























McQueen






















Rebecca Taylor























Reed Krakoff























Rick Owens


Stella McCartney























Stella M in white

No comments:

Post a Comment