Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I want my mummy and daddy

I am SUCH a baby.

My parents are currently here, far away in Fiji:















They left this morning and the house is empty (my brother even has a life and is hanging out at his friends' place) and I already miss my mum and dad. HOW LAME AM I? You're probably thinking "really really lame Aph, especially considering they will be back in only 8 days" and you might be right but I just hate being alone all the time.

Like, this morning I was at the gym and there's a new trainer there now and she was all like "woah! you are so strong and wicked, check you out!" and I was all happy and beaming and wanting to come home and tell my dad because he is all about getting me fit at the moment and giving me tips and stuff and then I came home and forgot nobody would be here, so I couldn't tell anyone about my happy moment of the morning.

It doesn't sound like anything exciting or anything, but, you know, it's the kind of thing I tell my parents because they're the only people on the planet that will care about that stuff too. Anyway. I'm sure they are having fun and that is more important. For both of them, it's the first time they've been overseas since they were little kids. So good for them. I'm sending you cyber love guys <3 Oh and buy me something pretty.


P.S. My mum isn't even here to celebrate the BEST NEWS of ever: Jakey broke up with Swifty! The world is back as it should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment