Friday, May 14, 2010

Celeb couples I want to get together

I must admit, I quite enjoyed compiling this post. There may some that doubt my choices of fantasy celebrity couples, and I will admit, yes, some couplings do seem questionable. However, make no mistake - I researched the shit out of this. Each couple has had a lot of thought and reasoning behind it. Isn't it amazing how much effort I put into a blog when I have a pressing essay that I need to write by Monday? I know, I'm a good person. I am thinking of many of you struggling through work on this fine Friday, longing for the weekend, and praying for some fluff celebrity blog to tide you over.

I am here to serve you. Not my own self interest, no.

So here we goooo! My pick of possible celebrity couples who I want to see get together. Enjoy.

Colby and Amanda (from Survivor)


Who? COLBYYY! My fave Survivor bf! Me and Colby go wayyyy back. All the way back to his first season of Survivor (in the Australian Outback) when he was ROBBED of his $1 million by stupid Tina who was so stupid she never did anything just stupidly rode on Colby's coattails and was so stupid and was stupid in all the challenges and is now still stupid. But COLBY is awesome and after seeing how gorgeous Amanda is alongside him in the current season of Survivor (Heroes v Villains - they are both heroes, duh) I think they should get married and have beautiful Survivor babies. Yes. Oh and then their babies plus Rob and Amber's babies can be THE NEW GENERATION OF SURVIVORS. WOO!

Zac Efron and Emma Stone


YO HEAR ME OUT. Before you even think of dissing Zefron, have you seen "17 Again"? If the answer is no, then shut up until you do. He will change your mind. Just how he changed mine. And now I love him. However I do not love Vanessa Hudgens. She is shit, and boring, and dumb, and shit. Emma Stone on the other hand, is divine (see: Superbad, The House Bunny). Her voice alone makes me weak. I think she is the perfect partner to Zac and will give him the bit of cred he needs for more people to accept him as cool. Because he is. He is funny and he is sweet and can rock a leather jacket and skinny tie like nobody else. I don't even need to tell you how great Emma is, just see the trailer I attached at the bottom for one of her new movies coming out this year, "Easy A". These two would be the perfect young hot Hollywood couple whose eyes you DON'T want to scratch out.

Anne Hathaway and Josh Hartnett


She is blah and she keeps going out with retard criminals. What is wrong with her? She is Hollywood A-list. Sure, she's not the hottest actress in Hollywood but she has cred, recognition, her pick of movies, and therefore men. Josh has a considerably lower profile in 2010 then in 2005 but who cares? I just have a feeling about these two. I think it can work. Can't you see it? But if it can't be Annie I can see him with Kiki:


Did they already date? I can't remember. I don't think they did, but I could be wrong. N.B. I'm not often wrong with celebrity history, but it COULD happen. I guess.

Jason Segel and Kristen Wiig


I am just imagining these two together and trying not to die laughing. Have you seen the deleted scene from "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" where she is the yoga instructor? Genius. So much lulz. These two could be the next Will Arnett and Amy Poehler. But better. Because Kristen was in "Whip It" and therefore rules more. Also, Jason > Will (who I only like in "Arrested Development").

Ellen Page and Michael Cera


Need I say more? Like, really. If E-Page ain't a lesbian, then the only man I can picture her with is Michael Cera. So cute.

Sara Kiersten Quin (of Tegan and Sara) and Rihanna


Hehehe. Sara is in love with Rihanna (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jpem2tlBdE) and I think Rihanna would toootally dig Sara. And apart from anything else, I simply cannot imagine a hotter couple in the whole wide world. I have quivers.

Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick






These two get more than one picture because, I mean, just look at them. Also, I felt like you guys wouldn't believe the deep deep love that these two already share without hardcore evidence. So there it is. Look at the body language alone - legs crossed towards each other...that's an unequivocal sex invite. Plus, they lived together for years. I want them to know that society supports their love and can they just be open about it now so we can have more pictures to assist our fantasies please.

Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio




She is newly divorced and he is dating a swimsuit model who is so blah that I forget what her face looks like as soon I've seen a picture of her. BLAH. He is so obviously biding his time, waiting for the right moment for his and Kate's souls to be finally bound together. And the picture of them with the kids...I don't even know whose kids those are (hers?) but are they not the picture-perfect loving family? They are.

Sandra Bullock and George Clooney


I have mentioned before how deeply I despise George's current gf Elisabetta Canalis or whatever. She is GROSS-looking, bitch-facey, and I don't like him with her. He was mean and not like himself at the most recent Oscars. Grr. And obviously we all know what Sandy B's been through recently. I started thinking of these two together before I even saw this photograph of them together. But it encapsulates how I feel about them: very, very funny people both with an amazing sense of humour, gorgeous, intelligent and in my opinion, they are equals. Potential Hollywood Royalty.

McJakey!


Again, in my Oscars post I mentioned that these two should get together. He is the only appropriate substitute for her since she's not with Ryan Gosling anymore. Intelligent, cool, laidback, funny, and totally banging. These two have it goin' ON. PLUS they have chemistry. All perfect ingredients for a fulfilling, beautiful relationship.

Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams






These two have recently made the movie "Blue Valentine" together. Apparently they had some intense chemistry. Ahem. Now, since Ryan hasn't fallen in love with me yet, I am happy for him to get involved with Michelle Williams. Go and watch any interview of them together and you too will see the magic. I know they have been friends since foreverz apparently, but previous friendship can set a solid foundation for a blissful relationship. Just sayin'.

Drew Barrymore and Fabrizio Moretti


I KNOW THEY ALREADY DATED. But I forgot to put them in my "celeb couples I want to get back together" post, so here they are. This was my favourite Drew. This was Drew at her best. Adorable, funny, indie cool Drew. Get it back together folks pleeeeaaase!

And as promised, the hilarious trailer(s) of Emma Stone's upcoming film, "Easy A" (I included the full trailer as well because it shows how awesome the movie will be, as well as how awesome Emma is):




You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment