Monday, January 13, 2014

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed

WHICH IS SO MUCH WORSE THAN ANGER BECAUSE I EXPECTED BETTER FROM ALL OF YOU WHAT THE HELL.

I had to create a whole new list because I couldn't bear to put these ladies on a 'Worst' list. That's how painful this is for me. That's how deep the love is. I just want you all to know this is as hard for me as it is for you to hear. Okay? Let's still be friends afterwards.


Believe it or not, this is Emma Watson. Emma Watson is usually elegant, tastefully edgy and refreshingly youthful. And today she wore a red jersey half-dress over black pants with blue shoes. What is happening.


Noooooooo! JLaw!!!!!! I don't even hate the dress, but WHY is she wearing blue eye-shadow, brown lipstick and green earrings?! Who allowed this to happen? How can anyone even make Jennifer Lawrence anything less than perfectly stunning? Is Rachel Zoe still her stylist? I don't get it. My heart hurts.


Psht. This is largely inoffensive but it's so...blah. I thought Kerry would be a really cool and stylish pregnant starlet a la Cate Blanchett because she is such a risk-taker usually. But this is such a mediocre Balenciaga I can't help but feel robbed. Also...she is belly cupping. Ugh.


Oh Sandy, Sandy, Sandy. I have no words. But just know that I still love you. And we will forget this ever happened, okay?


Literally gasped and covered my face with my hands when I first saw her, right Chris? Right. The flamingoes, the fabric, the sad half-up, half-down hair, it's all bad. I can't think of a single thing to save her from this ensemble. OTHER THAN HOW AWESOME SHE IS. So Tina still wins. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment