Thursday, October 22, 2009

sorrows. beer. drowning.

I wish my life was dope, guns, fucking in the streets.

I wish I had more money so that I could drown my sorrows in shopping as opposed to beer (beer does not help with essay writing process - only vodka does - nor does it help with the calorie counting). If I had lots of money...oh man. I would be so happy. That sounds soooo superficial and lame but I ain't gonna lie. IT CAN BUY HAPPINESS. IT CAN IT CAN IT CAN. Anyone who says it can't hasn't seen these babies.


YSL


Alexander McQueen


Givenchy


Chanel


Alexander Wang bag, as toted by MK.

And some more affordable options for 21st presents...

Chanel jade green nailpolish


Books to contribute to my shelves looking like this.


Particularly pretty ones that look like this.


An Hermes scarf. C'mon guys, a few of you can pitch in. And a few more of you can pitch in for this:


Chanel 2.55 black quilted leather handbag. I know I said I'd buy it for myself at the peak of my life (i.e. it WOULD be the peak of my life) but I heart shortcuts (lazy), I heart presents (greedy), and I heart you! So I'm willing to make the concession.

Oh, also taking money contributions so I can do the hard manual labour of going and buying that stuff myself. Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment