Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Never ending supply of...


Seriously, come on world, I've done this sort of blog before and my wish has still not been granted. What the hell?

Ughh anyway. I don’t know what is happening recently. All my beauty products are running out! I must have bought a whole tonne of stuff around the same time or something because everything is mostly empty. Imagine: me left with no makeup. Scary indeed.

I wish I could have an endless supply of the essentials, because seriously, that would save me so much money. Most of the important stuff I use is a bit exxy so I would prefer to like, never have to work up the courage to drop my hard-earned dollars on this stuff again.

OR I could just buy it all in New York! Winner!

Products I wish would never run out, ever, that I can’t live without:

NP Set Pre-Foundation Pore Perfecting Primer

Maybelline Falsies Volum' Express Mascara

NP Set Liquid Veil in Buenos Aires

Bobbi Brown lipsticks in Nectar and Uber Pink

Bloom Sheer Colour Cream in Coy - amaze!

Taupey shimmery eyeshadow preferably Estee Lauder

Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Pink Quartz

La Ligne de Chanel eyeliner

Napoleon China Doll Foundation

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - BEST. EVER.

NARS lipstick in Love Devotion

Jo Malone EDP in Lotus Blossom and Water Lily

YSL Touche Eclat. Der.

No comments:

Post a Comment