Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I want Ryan Gosling to save me


So, I have booked my flights for New York (yay!) and I am pretty excited. Despite the fact that I am a giant re-tard and am flying out ONE DAY before Halloween (Halloween in America! How fucking stupid can I get?!) and ONE WEEK before my birthday (seriously, just slap me next time you see me, maybe it’ll get some sense into me) I am still totally amped about this trip.

Even though I am a giant ning-nong. Did I mention I was an idiot?

Every day another special NYC-related thing occurs and it makes me happy. On Sunday, it was watching ‘Friends with Benefits’ in which Mila Kunis’ headhunter character attempts to ‘sell’ the city to Justin Timberlake. As if it needs selling, I know. It made me all jumpy and I felt like I was about to burst out of my skin with anticipatory tingles.

At work yesterday, it wasn’t so much NYC itself which had me excited but the lovely people in my life. I work in a childcare centre and when I told some of the parents I’m a bit closer to about my trip they were so enthusiastic and sweet that they promised to make sure to book me for a few babysitting jobs beforehand so that I could have some spare cash to spend. I mean...sweet, right?!

AND THEN today this happened (well, technically over the weekend, but I saw the video today):


I MEAN. JESUS. RYAN GOSLING SAVES LIVES!!! HE HOLDS BABIES. HE HAS A DOG WITH A MOHAWK. HE LOVES HIS MUM. HE CAN BALLROOM DANCE. HE SAVES LIVES IN NYC. HE IS GODDAMN FUCKING PERFECT.

Scuse the language but I can’t control my animalistic reactions to this creature.

Clearly, I need to do something crazy in New York so that my man can come save me. Then, quick smart, I need to handcuff him to me, ‘lose’ the key and lock that ass down. Make shit legal. Know what I’m saying? Yes man.

No comments:

Post a Comment