Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010.

More money. For: clothes, magazines, excessive cups of coffee, makeup, shoes (always shoes) and above all, Europe.

To keep up this gym thing. And start walking regularly again (ok I don't actually WANT to work out, I just want the results).

Another job. I'm thinking the one I have now will not be sufficient to save enough money for Europe in 2011.

Loooong hair. It has grown quite a bit though, so that is exciting. You know what else is exciting? I changed my part from the right side to the CENTRE. You see ideally I want a haircut to get some more layers while keeping the length, but as I can't afford that right now a change of part is a pretty decent (cheap) alternative for altering my appearance. I like changing my hair or I get antsy.

A relationship/a succession of fun flings. Taking applications now.

Good weather for the rest of Summer. EXCUSE ME WEATHER-PERSON I HAVE A HOLIDAY TO ENJOY NEXT WEEK DO NOT FUCK UP.

But above all, I want a happy, healthy and fun year for my cousins' new baby. He is beautiful, perfect and as yet unnamed. He was born on New Years Day and it was the best news to receive ever. Met him yesterday and he is jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Starting the year with love, 2010 can't be all bad x

No comments:

Post a Comment