Friday, February 18, 2011

The Perfect Boyfriend

The top 10 attributes I want my future boyfriend to have...

1) Gale Harold/Brian Kinney's sex appeal...


































2) Caleb Followill's sexy musician-ness...



































PLUS THOSE EYES!



















3) Robert Pattinson's old hair...




















































(Ok, you can't even see his hair in these ones but he is so adorable. And funny! Just watch any interview, your pants might be charmed right off. Awe. This is making me feel all nostalgic for my old love.)



































4) Jon Hamm's suave older gentleman-ness...
















5) Glynn Purnell's ability to cook. As well as the ability to make me laugh in the kitchen. And do the washing up. Like Glynn Purnell's sous chef/commis...


















6) Mature-Simon from Misfits' sexy serious wise maturity. And shoulders...










































And maybe a pinch of Nathan's wit/caustic tongue.










7) Andrew Garfield's lanky, louche-like, nonchalant gait as well as his ability to wear the shit out of a suit...





















































Plus he would have a surprising set of guns. Like this.
















8) Ryan Gosling's kissing ability and openness re: public displays of affection (for me)...




























Not to mention his talent (GO SEE THIS!!!)



















And his passionate activism.

















His sweet charm...





Erm, and his charming ass...


.








































9) Joshua Jackson's open adoration for his loved one...




















...like meeting her at the airport with flowers and saying things like: "She's wonderful and she's kind and she's loving and she's forgiving when I'm a moron, and not forgiving when I don't deserve to be forgiven, and pushes me in all the best possible ways and is inspiring and tough and smart and funny and no amount of good words . . . I want to be a better man because I want to always see that look in her eyes when she looks at me. I want to be the man that deserves that love." AWWWW.

10) Jake Gyllenhaal's love for his family...


his probably wonderful future fathering skills...

his ability to make a loved one (me) laugh...

his adorable dorkiness...

coupled with his attentiveness as a bf...

and his handsome off-duty style...

his ability to grow the perfect facial hair...

his perfect happy grin...

his baby blues...

his smug shit-eating smirk...

his arms...

his abs...
















his back...


















































































































































































































I pretty much just want a boyfriend who has the ability to be Jake.

No comments:

Post a Comment