Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars Day!

It's finally here! Happy Oscars Day!!!

Clearly my favourite time of the year (why isn't it a National holiday yet?), and following Mardi Gras weekend it might be too much glam to handle, but I can't wait.

My picks are Lupita for Best Supporting Actress (and Jared Leto's future ex-wife), Jared Leto's luscious locks for Best Supporting Actor, La Blanchett for Best Actress, the McConnaissance for Best Actor and 12 Years a Slave for Best Film, possibly Alfonos Cuaron or Steve McQueen for Best Director.

If Jennifer Lawrence wins, as much as I love her, I might stab my eyeballs out while wailing loudly at my desk. SO UNIVERSE PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW THAT SHIT TO HAPPEN AT WORK.

Now all we can do is wait for the dresses! Come back tonight I will be blogging all about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment