Saturday, August 13, 2011

Here, have some eye candy so I can have your vote


So, if you are friends with me on facebook/follow me on twitter, you would be aware of the fact that I have entered myself in a competition this week and reeeeally want to win. I apologise for the recent spamming, but I just can’t hide my desperation. Especially as I have some pretty good competition now.

VOTE FOR ‘APHRODITE’ HERE (it seriously takes about two seconds): http://www.primped.com.au/win-stuff/giveaways/primped-posse

I am in the running to win the chance of being a published writer on primped.com.au which is a website devoted to all things beauty. Home of hundreds of how-to make up videos, blogs, etc. and my own personal haven. I would like nothing more to be a part of it all and for this, I need your votes. Pretty pretty please. With sugar on top. And a cherry. And hot fudge. And anything else that lights your fire. You will have my eternal appreciation and love. You look pretty today.

Of course, the judges also have a say once the voting comes to an end in September, but I figure that if I’m super far ahead of anybody else re: votes, they will have to acknowledge my inevitable rad-ness.

I’m hoping that if you ever read this blog you realize how perfect I am to be writing for a beauty and makeup site and composing product reviews. Not only because of my mad writing skillz but also because I care so much about this stuff.

Anyway, thanks for reading and to show just how truly thankful I am, I shall now bribe you with pictures of pretty people. It was just going to be one pic each of my current faves (Taylor Kitsch, single Alexander Skarsgaard…) but for the whole Andrew Garfield experience, I’ve included a lot more of him. I think it’s important for you to fully appreciate every aspect of his awesomeness. Not simply his heartbreaking good looks, but his perfectly floppy hair, what he (his ass) looks like in his Spidey outfit, the way he wears the shit out of a pair of jeans/suit, his wonderful gait, and how fine he looks mackin’ on Emma Stone. They are totally doing it.

Also, there is Ryan Gosling and a baby. Honestly, he’s just playing with us now. How is any straight girl/gay boy supposed to have any hope against what he throws at us. Oh my God. 






















And just in case none of the above do it for you, here's a couple for you. Sofia Vergara and her awesome, awesome...brains:

No comments:

Post a Comment